Munich’s Home for Digital Startups And CoWorking
Our goal is to make digital entrepreneurs successful and create the basis for the jobs of the future – all while creating a positive impact for Munich.
To achieve this, we are lowering the entry barriers for entrepreneurs, promoting digital startups and curating programmes.
WERK1 is located in new Werksviertel-Mitte neighbourhood, near Munich’s Ostbahnhof. And it can be reached quickly and easily thanks to the excellent public transport connections or by bike.
- affordable office space with high-speed internet
- a large, open community of startups
- coaching from BayStartUP
- an exclusive mentoring programme
- advice on financing and funding programmes
- networking with relevant contacts
- regular events such as workshops, meet-ups and networking events
- a café with the best coffee in town
- telephone boxes, meeting rooms and common areas
- 24/7 access
Day pass 24€ per day
Basic 79€ per month
Basic plan 129€ per month
Full 229€ per month
The day pass for coworking can only be used from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. and is only bookable for a maximum of 3 people from one company per day.
Upgrading, downgrading or cancelling: tell us by the 15th of the month and we can tailor your membership to best suit your needs.
WERK1 is not only home to digital startups and coworkers but also offers an exceptional venue for events, meeting rooms and a recording studio.
Do you want to rent one of the rooms? Then send us an email.
Want to find out more about WERK1? Then check out our website, available in German only.